Mercury 200 EFI loosing bulb pressure

I have recently put new powerhead on My 87 Champion. The motor runs fantastic and I have around 3 hours on it. My issue is They cant get the system to hold pressure while sitting. Here is the fuel line order
    1 Tank to Fuel water separator to hose to one way bulb directly to second canister under cowling to efi tank. They have replaced the bulb to a one way, they have hooked directly in on front not using the snap in clip.
    It still has to be pumped up to start and run and does it every time I stop? They said its a small air leak somewhere?? Any ideas

1987 Superchamp

2. Member
    I can’t remember for sure but I think my bulb is before the water separator on the boat. Other than that I’m not sure. If you can provide your serial number for more detailed help.
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    There should not be any filter outside the cowling. Engine is already equipped with an adequate level of filtration.

Primer bulb needs to be pumped firm before each (every) engine start.

FUEL LINES AND PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    I will double check the order again thank you. I probably needed to be more specific lol. Its a 1987 with a new motor ( not 87 ) its a 2003 Merc EFI. originally was 2.5 carbureted. It was installed and built by Certified Mercury Shop. Just curious on why I have to prime even with a single direction flow bulb?

Teadow
    1987 Superchamp 200EFI