Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I'm a fan of Oakley and always will be even tho their really expensive once you get prescription lenses put in them. I buy a new pair every year and always get a second set of lenses in fire iridium polarized for low light conditions and standard polarized black iridium for bright days. I've had others but for me I like Oakley the best.

2. Member
    I use plain ole clear safety glasses in low light(blast off for tournament). I keep them on until it's bright enough for my Costas. I will always have something on to protect my eyes from lures flying by in the event of a missed hook set. I may try a pair of the shooting glasses mentioned above to see how they do.

3. Member
    for high speed running and bug protection motorcycle padded glasses are nice

4. Member
    I agree with the recommendation of yellow lens shooting glasses for running in low light. They amplify the light enough to make a difference and I don't need to pay for polarized, just protection from wind and bugs. I have regular clear lens safety glasses as well for running on those misty overcast days and I don't want to clean my polarized glasses before being able to fish.

5. Member
    I have used solar bats sunglasses in mossback color. Great for early morning. Used them exclusively when bed fishing in the morning. They even got used instead of several pairs of costas I have. I would get costa sun rise silver mirror now though. i think they do the same.

6. Banned

For low light and high speed , I use good quality ski goggles with yellow lens. The lack of turbulent air hitting your eyeball is a vast improvement and the lens adds to it.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12