Thread: Bill Harrill

Bill Harrill

Hey Stroker guys. A friend of ours in the high performance boat world who happens to be a Stroker boy needs some help. He has fell on bad times and needs a hand up. Me and some others from the fast bass boat world are trying to raise the balance of his rehab fees. We are only about $250 or so short of our goal. If you would like to donate to help a good man who would help us if we need it, please contact me by private message. I'm taking donations either by check or paypal and will be sending in the money at the end of next week. If you can't afford to help Bill out thats ok just remember him in your prayers. I'm an old Allison guy but I love my Stroker and Bullet brothers and know we have a pretty tight family of guys and gals. Thanks once again. Johnny Maxwell

2. Member
    Been knowing bill for a long time and he is a very good man and would give his last to help most anyone.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gcross View Post
    Been knowing bill for a long time and he is a very good man and would give his last to help most anyone.
    That is the same Bill I know. We are getting close to our goal of support. I trust we will get there and Bill will have the best help he can get.

4. Member
    Johnny i know the name but cant picture him..best of the luck for sure if i was in a position i would but funds are extremely tight right now for us!

5. Member
    Ron he owned the yellow stroker with the 300x. The one that's on chubs business card with Kurt and I. I think that stroker is now in florida.

6. Member
    Painkiller is his screen name Ron .

7. Member
    I knew i knew that name!! He is a great guy for sure i havent talked to him in a long time, has a boy named colt i think also had the white hydrostream. I will be praying for a speedy recover for sure!!!