Donation for high school team

I've been sorting through all my tackle. Anything I haven't used in a couple years is getting donated. Do any of you guys know of a school team that could use the extra tackle? I would hope to get it to some kids that don't have much. I've got a large box of tackle (terminal stuff, soft plastics, and crank baits) and to the right kids some pretty nice rods and left handed reels

thanks

2. Member
    my kid fishes high school and they always welcome donations

3. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kmanbear View Post
    I've been sorting through all my tackle. Anything I haven't used in a couple years is getting donated. Do any of you guys know of a school team that could use the extra tackle? I would hope to get it to some kids that don't have much. I've got a large box of tackle (terminal stuff, soft plastics, and crank baits) and to the right kids some pretty nice rods and left handed reels

thanks
    Nice gesture

Dale Sinclair original

Local high school club would be much easier to get it in their hands. If you can't find a team, I've helped Minooka High School team for 8 years. We are an all inclusive team and start with community service. Have about 30 some students on the team. I can make sure they are put in student's hands that would appreciate the support.
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

5. Member
    You can also donate it to your local Boy Scout troop.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

6. Member
    kmanbear,as stated above just contact local high school’s. I did and they are greatly appreciative of any equipment you give.
    Good Luck you will definitely put a smile on some faces.