Thread: New Guy

USA New Guy

Hey guys name is Colton, new to the bbc boards and to the Texas / Arkansas area. Grew up in northwest Louisiana on a lake and have been fishing all my life and on the water year round between hunting, wakeboarding and fishing. Enough of that, I just accepted an engineering job at the paper mill in Domino, Tx and am moving to Texarkana. Actually, its only alittle over an hour from my childhood home.

But looking to meet some new guys around the area and do some fishing around here. Currently running a Pro Gator 170v but looking to get into a used skeeter or legend in the next year or so. If anyone is around this area let me know! Would like to get to know some new guys and maybe fish some tournaments.
    Last edited by ColtonM; 04-09-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Welcome, don't think there's any members that I know of in the Texarkana area.

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Welcome ...

Welcome

5. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Welcome to BBC

John Jones of Jones Trolling motor is in that area, and is a BBC sponsor

6. Member
    Welcome. Stay away from all the Abilene boys. They're bad news.

7. Tired of muddy water Texas Rigs N Jigs's Avatar
    Welcome
    -----------------------------------
    Thanks,
    Stephen

2014 Bass Tracker 175TF w/ 75 Mercury

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Texas-Rigs-...11968965774371
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_7...7y0GgICAVeTZww

8. Member
    Thanks for the welcome guys looking forward to this new chapter in life and new lakes. Only good thing to come out of Abilene is the hunting!

9. Member
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by ColtonM View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys looking forward to this new chapter in life and new lakes. Only good thing to come out of Abilene is the hunting!
    Yes sir. Fishing sucks in west Texas. East of DFW is where it's at!

Welcome Colton. I was fishing Millwood this past week and spoke with a couple gentlemen in a green Pro Gator with a Mariner on the back. That Gator owner worked at the Domtar papermill. And my son worked for Graphics Packaging before going to work for Arconic Aerospace. I believe GP just bought the mill in Domino. Also have a nephew who is an electrician at the Domino mill.
    PM me if you want to fish Millwood sometime. I wont promise you’ll catch anything, but I can certainly show you around the lake.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    Welcome Colton. I was fishing Millwood this past week and spoke with a couple gentlemen in a green Pro Gator with a Mariner on the back. That Gator owner worked at the Domtar papermill. And my son worked for Graphics Packaging before going to work for Arconic Aerospace. I believe GP just bought the mill in Domino. Also have a nephew who is an electrician at the Domino mill.
    PM me if you want to fish Millwood sometime. I wont promise you’ll catch anything, but I can certainly show you around the lake.

I'll definitely be getting in touch when i get settled in and try and make a trip. Hopefully ill get to know the guys at the mill fairly quickly. Yes GP bought out the mill from IP January 1st of this year.