Thank You to the Cabin Fever Sponsors

Guy's I would like to recognize all of our Sponsors for the 1st Annual Cabin Fever Open, as we all should. If you fished or even signed up for the event please say thank you in the comments section. 1st Hamilton Bait and Tackle thank you guy's so much for the generous gesture to be the main Sponsor. Scott Wise with Lakeside Reality and Auctioneers, Scott thank you as you always step up and help me every time. Marcus Barr with Downtown Drug in Hillsboro, Ohio thank you for the purchase of our plaques as your sponsorship. Chris Malone owner of Malones Marine in Ironton, Ohio thank you for half of the cost of Insurance for the tournament. Justin McNeal Agency (Farmers Insurance) thank you for the other Half of Insurance cost. Laine Bull owner of R.L. Bull Cabinets thank you for your cash donation. Vern Kelly owner of Verns Reel Repair in Hillsboro, Ohio thank you for your cash donation. Matt Binegar owner of Quality Paving thank You for your cash donation. Cave Lake Youth Leadership Association thank You for your cash donation. Frank Williams owner of Franks Deer Urine thank you for your cash donation. Raffle Donations. Folks I missed a couple here and I am sorry to them and to all of you. Beechwood Pizza donated 5 $20.00 gift cards and I forgot to get them. Rod Hipsher with R&L Lawn Maintenance donated 2 free mowings less than 1 acre I didn't get anything made up for this. Rick Wilson donated a free Turkey Hunt or 1 free Crappie fishing trip and I didn't get anything made up for this either. Those are my fault not theirs thank all of you for supporting sorry I dropped ball on that. Pure Fishing thank You for donating 4 rods and 4 reels. Shari Lin owner of South Street Wine Cellar thank you for your $25.00 gift card donation. Zachary Muhlemanowner of Image Custom Baits thank you for the several bags of baits donated to give away. Paul Amstutz owner of A.C.T. Lures thank you for your discount cards donated to the event. (Great Baits). Jeremy Hammond thank you for donating an awesome work of art that everyone liked. He would say the name, but we named it Lake View Sunset it was awesome. Dinos Angelas personnel trainer thank you for donating 5 half hour long training sessions and a bonus that made it a $500.00 value. Shane Yohey owner of Regulator Bait Company thank you for your great looking crank baits and jerk baits. David Haft pro staff with Linecutterz Rings, and Peregrine 250 boat care products Thank you for your donation of products. Charlie Moorehead with Accurate Heating and Cooling Thank You for you for donating a bunch of give away. Last but not least Mr. Anonymous thank you for donating a $50.00 prepaid visa/mastercard. Bayview donated a lot also, but this is about all of these fine folks who donated, as well as TBX and Phil Carver with not only time, but also a lot to bring the trailer for the weigh in and registration. All of you again thank you and sorry for the slip ups on some it won't happen next year. You sponsors mean the world to me and I know without a doubt the folks fishing really thank you and enjoyed it all. Thanks for helping me give them a great tournament. I hope you all can help out next year, as I am going to try and make it even better.
    Last edited by Bayview Rocky Fork; 04-08-2018 at 09:27 PM. Reason: adding Sponsor