Reflections 337rls or 327

These are my two choices what would u pick and why? Is there any cons with these.
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

Are you planning on pulling your boat behind it? I just bought the 29RS, (pick it up Sat). I think the pantry in the 337 is a plus and I like the the east/west bed in both. I am planning on pulling my boat behind it so thats why I went with the shorter one. Either one is a good choice.
    2014 Phoenix 721
    2014 Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassintoo View Post
    Are you planning on pulling your boat behind it? I just bought the 29RS, (pick it up Sat). I think the pantry in the 337 is a plus and I like the the east/west bed in both. I am planning on pulling my boat behind it so thats why I went with the shorter one. Either one is a good choice.
    I have a 2018 29RS. The hitch is rated for only 300 LBS. What type of modification are you installing to upgrade the weight limit? I would like to pull my boat behind ours when we head to the lake. I also asked the Grand Design for info on upgrading the hitch. He said if I did it would void the warranty on the camper.

The 2019 29rs comes with a tow rated hitch and trailer light plug. We have a local shop here that does all the most of the rv hitches. I was told the same thing about the warranty but the dealer told me they were the only ones that would know about it and not to worry about it. Talk to your dealership see what they say.
    Last edited by Bassintoo; 08-08-2018 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Added text
    2014 Phoenix 721
    2014 Mercury 250 Pro XS

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeSF View Post
    I have a 2018 29RS. The hitch is rated for only 300 LBS. What type of modification are you installing to upgrade the weight limit? I would like to pull my boat behind ours when we head to the lake. I also asked the Grand Design for info on upgrading the hitch. He said if I did it would void the warranty on the camper.
    The whole deal is that RV frames are marginal on strength to begin with. And not every welder has the education and experience to beef them up to where another 4k lbs can be towed safely.

I am just not a fan of double towing anything. Campers towing boats are best left to in bed units.

The 303 and 337's are just about all that is left of Grand Design's original designs. I still love my 323BHS bunkhouse model with its 4 slides.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeSF View Post
    And I talked to a guy at Grand Design that said they set them up to tow a bass boat “all the time”.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

I'd pick the337rls because on the layout , I like my campsite to be where I can see it from my table. I don't like my kitchen on that side. The 337 looks more open and laid out better for what I like. I guess it personal preference, but I hate when I walk in to a rv the kitchen area is to my left. I like to see it straight ahead as I'm walking into the rv. I'm strange that a way.