Equipment need for a switch to Raymarine

I have about hit my limit on another brands issues and non support of their equipment. So I am am looking to get rid of all items from the other brand and convert to Raymarine. However I am having issue trying to figure out products needed to accomplish the switch. So here is my current setup, I have 12" in the console and a 9" at the bow. The are networked and Nema. Going to the 12" I have an epoxied 2d transducer in the hull, side scan and down scan on the transom mounted to a jackplate. On the TM motor I have down scan and 2D combo transducer. Nema'd to all units is a thru hull temp sensor and a mag GPS puck. I like my setup and would like to keep bassically the same. I would like to keep side and down at the transom. Down and 2D at the bow. Waypoints need to be placed on one unit and viewed on all. A magnetic GPS, I found this invaluable for slow to no speed waypoint use. The units need mapping. Touch is nice but not necessary. I am considering rather than a 12 and 9 combination going with 3 9's or 2 9's at the console and 1 12 up front. I am thinning Axion or Axion pro. This is a big investment given my other units are only 4 years old, but the issues are great with them and I think this is necessary to maintain my sanity. Of course the unknown is I have never used anything but Birds and Lowrance. So stepping to the unknown is nerve racking. Any help or guidance from those that have rigged thier boat or had it rigged that can give some insigt would be greatly appreciated. Or if there is someone I can call to assist is pick the correct components.

2023 Phoenix 920 Elite
    2023 Mercury Pro XS 4S

2. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    Curt (Jig34) can make up a diagram for you that will show exactly what you need. I just converted everything on my boat recently to a Axiom 12 and 9 on the console and 2 Axiom 9s up front. You can call or text me anytime and I can send you pictures or answer any questions you may have. You will be impressed with the quality of the units and the outstandain’t customer service from a company who stands behind their product.
    Steve
    781-361-5801

3. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    I would put a unit at the dash that has the RealVison, and a unit at the bow with the CPT-100DVS.
    If you just run two units you will need to add a in hull transducer. There is a few ways to do that. If you run three units the transducer on the third unit can be for the in hull. You will need a HS5 to connect all three units, unless you get a Axiom Pro for one of them and they will all connect to it.

Curt can give you a better break down depending on your budget etc.

4. Member
    Tried to post this earlier - not sure what happened. Send me an email and I’ll work up a drawing or two showing what you need.

Thanks,
    Curt

Curt Nowaskie
    National Sales Manager, Retail
    Raymarine
    Mobile: 603-809-5046
    Curt.Nowaskie@raymarine.com
    www.flir.com/raymarine

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Don’t forget a in hull transducer and Y cable if you need depth while on plane.