I have about hit my limit on another brands issues and non support of their equipment. So I am am looking to get rid of all items from the other brand and convert to Raymarine. However I am having issue trying to figure out products needed to accomplish the switch. So here is my current setup, I have 12" in the console and a 9" at the bow. The are networked and Nema. Going to the 12" I have an epoxied 2d transducer in the hull, side scan and down scan on the transom mounted to a jackplate. On the TM motor I have down scan and 2D combo transducer. Nema'd to all units is a thru hull temp sensor and a mag GPS puck. I like my setup and would like to keep bassically the same. I would like to keep side and down at the transom. Down and 2D at the bow. Waypoints need to be placed on one unit and viewed on all. A magnetic GPS, I found this invaluable for slow to no speed waypoint use. The units need mapping. Touch is nice but not necessary. I am considering rather than a 12 and 9 combination going with 3 9's or 2 9's at the console and 1 12 up front. I am thinning Axion or Axion pro. This is a big investment given my other units are only 4 years old, but the issues are great with them and I think this is necessary to maintain my sanity. Of course the unknown is I have never used anything but Birds and Lowrance. So stepping to the unknown is nerve racking. Any help or guidance from those that have rigged thier boat or had it rigged that can give some insigt would be greatly appreciated. Or if there is someone I can call to assist is pick the correct components.