Transducer saver mounts

I’m looking to buy a transducersaver trolling motor mount for totalscan. Are they worth 215.00 + tax. The totalscan will be mounted on a Ultrex. Thanks for opinions.
    Last edited by bassranger; 04-09-2018 at 07:37 PM.

2. Member
    I got one for a 3D that I mounted to the jp. I put a total scan on myour tm. I used the precision sonar mount and like it. It covers the puck on the tm. It was only 100 bucks. It's not as nice but is good for the price when they both do the same thing.

3. Member
    Does the weeds wrap around the precision mount? The transducer saver looks like it wouldn’t grab weeds.

4. Member
    There would be no way for weeds to wrap around the precision sonar.

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    TSS mounts are expensive but worth the money.....there are a few mounts that just come out for the TS ducer which are less; Sonar Precision has one which was $99 (not sure if its still that price or not) and Russell Marine Products has one also which is $80....so you definitely can save some money , just need to figure out which one you want.

EDIT: after i posted i remember you said for the Ultrex. Sooooo with that said, not sure that the RMP mount would work correctly with the Ultrex.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

I have a transducer saver that is a combo for Lowrance structure scan module and sonar unit. I was a little leery at first because of the cost, they are not cheap, but they are very heavy duty and quality made. I am very happy with the performance and durability of mine. In this case I would say you get what you pay for. I had mine mounted on my Fortrex and transferred it to my Ultrex last spring. It fits exactly the same on the Ultrex. I would say the Fortrex and Ultrex lower units are identical. I have not had an issue with weeds wrapping around the mount.
    Dan Beck
    2013 Ranger Z119/SHO 200

Well engineered quality products from a great little company. I have used them for years.