just bought a cajun

A buddy and I just went in together and bought a 1985 Cajun bass boat. We're not sure what what kind it is by looking online at pics of Cajun bass boats the closest thing we could tell is that it is a Demon. The model number is mbv E1 007 j4 859. I'm going to post a couple pics thanks in advance to any correspondence to this but we're excited we never owned a bass boat with an outboard always been something small trolling motor.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Could anybody validate my suspicion that this might be a demon? Of all the hundreds and hundreds of photographs I looked at online I haven't seen one with four seats in the back like this one was just wondering thank you

3. Member
    I can't confirm or deny, but you got yourself one nice looking project there. This thing should bring you hours of enjoyment. Especially after you get her all fixed up. Congrats.
    William "Bill" Kyte
    Waldorf, MD
    2018 Shenadoah Kerr lake BFL Co-angler Champion

2020 Ranger 520L Evinrude G2 250HO

4. Member
    Thank you we are excited about it

5. Member
    Congrats on the purchase!! Couldn't confirm its a Demon, but did find some that looks like yours by just searching Cajun Fish and Ski. Good luck and be safe out there!!

6. Member
    It is not a Demon II, the Demon series did not have the rear seats, this is a shot of a 1985 Demon II that I had, in the next year or two the full windshield was replaced with console only windshields, a Demon I was single console, the Demon was also rated for 70HP

i65.tinypic.com

Being a "fish & ski", my guess is it's either an Espirit (16'8"), or a Deux Voie (17'6"). They made an Encore Combo (16'8") that year too - that might be it, but I haven't seen a picture of one to know what they look like.
    When you get to pulling off some of the panels, look for any tags or stickers on the backs. There may be info. on the back of the panels that give a hint to which model it is.