Question Parts to Service 2016 Honda BF250A

Is there a place to buy a 2016 Honda BF250A Shop Repair Manual that is cheaper than the $115.00 on Amazon and Ebay?

I am having a hard time understanding the diagrams and group verbiage used on different parts sites. Below are part numbers for what I think I might need to do a fuel and oil service. Numbers vary from site to site.
    Hoping someone has a 2016 BF250A and has gotten it figured out.

Oil Filter 15400-PLM-A01 or 15400-PLM-A01PE

There appear to be three items in the fuel system that are serviceable.
    The first is a vertical bowl/container located on the starboard side of the motor located between the shifting cables/cam and the oil dip stick.
    Not sure what this is. Might get a screen?

The second is located on the rear of the engine in a horizontal position. I think this is the high pressure filter and the filter cartridge is not visible. It is inside a metal housing. Would have to remove three screws to service. Also loosen or remove lower cover to access.

The third is a vertical bowl/container located on the rear of the engine, port side, in a vertical position. It would be accessible with the lower cover loosened or removed. I think this is the low pressure filter.

According to the Youtube 225 service video posted on this site it would take the same cartridge as the high pressure. Not sure because of the two filter numbers listed below.

Screen 16901-ZZ5-010 Screen

Fuel filter 16901-ZY3-003 $10.00
    16911-ZY3-010 $29.00

O*Ring 16078-ZY3-000
    16918-ZY3-003

16918-ZZ5-003
    16919-ZZ5-003

Any comments will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Member

USA

You just spent a ton of money on at least a new engine. Get the manual. In one or two uses it will have paid for itself. It did for me.

3. Member
    I agree. Really just need it to do periodic maintenance. Anything more would be done by a dealer. I was just hoping there was a source that I could get the manual and a couple quarts of oil for $115.00. Once I get the manual I will post all the correct part numbers here for a 2016. Seems like there can be a slight difference year to year.
    Thanks for your reply.

4. Member
    Personally, I would not worry with the fuel filters...! My local NAPA store carries the Honda oil filter or go to a Honda Car dealership and purchase a filter.