Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Looks good.

2. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    OK - I need this same thing done. What's your going rates and when can I bring you my trailer? Because I don't have the time or the talent to do this kind of work. Only difference is you wouldn't need to touch the axles. For real just tell me when....

3. Member
    Thanks everyone! Good to have this project completed. I haven't been able to use the boat cause it rains so much... Yesterday I finally decided to tackle my fuel gauge problem where I would turn power on and it would read full. Replaced the sending unit and it still did it so replaced the gauge and bam, working fuel gauge. 1st time in my history of owning a boat and having a working fuel gauge lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Billy View Post
    OK - I need this same thing done. What's your going rates and when can I bring you my trailer? Because I don't have the time or the talent to do this kind of work. Only difference is you wouldn't need to touch the axles. For real just tell me when....

Lol it would be way too much money and you'd be waiting a long time as I'm only home 3 days a week. The talent can be acquired, just gotta do your research and go through trial and error. I won't lie, there were dozens of times where I got mad and threw stuff at the trailer and said "f it" this isnt worth it. But, i've gotten all kinda of complements from friends and family who have seen it in person. Feels really good to do it yourself lol
    1996 Skeeter ZX180
    -Merc 150 XR6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12