Courtesy and hatch lights

I just picked up a very clean 1995 201D and none of the courtesy lights are working, The dash lights will turn on but not anything else can anyone recommend where I should start? Is there a fuse for that system or maybe a switch i'm not seeing? TIA

Are they the flip type lights? I turn on my master power and then have to flip the courtesy lights up or down to get them on.

Tom

3. Member
    I took all mine apart and replaced bulbs with led bulbs from auto parts store. The flip style lights have two little metal contacts (one on each end) that the bulb sets in. I had to bend mine abit so they could regain a good contact. I think the bend and weaken abit over a period of time being flipped on and off. All of mine now work and are much brighter with the LED’s. Hope this may help ya.

4. Member
    Any idea what # the lights were for the LED? I don't even use mine because they were so dull. I'd definitely use them if I could get the LED, just never got around to looking.

5. Member
    I would have to check and see. I just took one of my old ones in to auto parts store and they looked it up.

6. Member
    Nice, Thanks for the replies. Ill check it out