Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    BBC SPONSOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,606

    Hydrilla Gear / Minnkota Talon and more!

    Hydrilla Gear is proud to announce it has brought on a full line of Minn-kota product. Contact us today for up to date inventory and extremely competitive deals on Talons, Trolling motors, Battery Chargers and more!

    Rich 954-917-0634
    rich@hydrillagear.com

  2.  
  3. Member River-Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,653
    #2


    The most truthful post ever made on BBC

    By ChampioNman

    "the old Merc advertising slogan. "98% of Mercury's sold are still on the water,,the other 2% made it back to the ramp"