Power Pole Issue

Just checking to see what yall think would be the cause of the issue that I'm having with my 2 8 foot blades. When I fully extend them all the way down and they either do not hit bottom and I go to bring them back up sometimes they do not come back up unless I get into shallow water and pull forward at the same time. My pumps are running but it almost seems like they are not strong enough to bring it back up sometimes. Is there some sort of screen inside the pumps that could be partially stopped up or do the pumps just get weak over time?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    FlaPhoenix - What year are these anchors? Please send me an email with your serial numbers and I'd be glad to check a few things for you. branden@power-pole.com

An easy thing to check is to make sure the hardware on them is not over tightened, this will usually cause the problem you are experiencing. The two lowest bolts that each arm pivots on need to be very snug, but every other bolt on the anchor needs to be no tighter than exactly flush with the lock not. There should be no threads sticking past the end of the lock nut. If the problem still persists after checking the hardware, please email me and I'd be glad to provide further assistance.

3. Member
    Is both doing it or only 1 just curious

4. Member
    Most of the time it is only 1 but every now and then they will both get stuck.

5. Member
    Most of the time it is only 1 but every now and then they will both get stuck.

6. Member
    I'm having the same issue. Id like to hear what you find
    2014 Nitro Z-7
    175 Optimax Pro Xs
    8" Z-Loc Jackplate
    Dual Lowrance HDS 9 touch at console (Dek-it)
    Lowrance HDS 12 at bow (Dek-it)
    Point 1
    NMEA 2K & Ethernet
    Two 8' PP Blades
    Optima Batteries

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    could be not enough slack in the lines, or hardware too tight. Branden at Power Pole will get you straightened out.

Too tight not enough slack or kink in hose...fixed mine right up
    2013 RANGER. Z119 225 PRO XS. serial # 1B962441
    IONIC 3-50s AND 125
    HDS 12 / HDS 9 TOUCH
    GHOST
    ATLAS JACK PLATE
    POWER POLE BLADES