Cabin Fever is still on

With all the tournaments canceling around Ohio don't forget the Cabin Fever is still on at Rocky Fork. $100.00 a boat includes Big Bass 100% payback. Leave early drive safe, ramp will be salted if need be. Will be cold no doubt, but once you catch your 4 pound fish the cold will disappear! Cannot beat the chance of winning good money. 54 paid entries as of right now. Thank You and hope to see you at the ramp!

2. Member
    I urge all to try and be on time, but if need be I will push first flight to 8AM if a lot of people are having problems. Not looking as bad as predicted however use caution and get here safe. (937)302-9883 call if you're hitting worse weather than we have here!

3. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I see that Sunday morning at Indian Lake they are calling for 23 degrees at launch time. That could be a problem....
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    I see that Sunday morning at Indian Lake they are calling for 23 degrees at launch time. That could be a problem....

we fished twice last november when it was that cold in usabassin at rocky--was cold but calm and really wasn't terrible! BUT water was still nice and not cold and muddy like this weekend
    Last edited by mactlman; 04-07-2018 at 06:31 AM.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    we fished twice last november when it was that cold in usabassin at rocky--was cold but calm and really wasn't terrible! BUT water was still nice and not cold and muddy like this weekend
    Yep. In the fall, cold air is often offset by water that is stable and hasn’t gotten very cold yet. In the spring, we often have cold air and water that is nearly as cold. Throw in muddy, and it’s tough. But the fish want to move up in the spring if they get the slightest encouragement. Thank goodness for that instinct.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

6. Member
    Someone post results when it’s over. Please.

7. Member
    7.61 won it.. 72 paid boats.. Will post results tomorrow

Wondering what the lake looks like. Thinking about taking the boat out tomorrow to check it out and maybe toss a few baits.
    If guns kill people, then pens miss spell words!

9. Member
    72 paid entries.. 22 degrees at launch and snow. Safe launch ramp never iced over had 10 bags of salt laying and cut open ready to spread at a moments notice. 24 teams weighed fish, had 38 total fish weighed in. 1st place was Spears/Stevenson with 7.61 and second Big Bass 4.80.. 2nd place was team of Rand/Davis with 6.84.. 3rd place was team of Jackson/Hay with 6.67.. 4th place was team of Barnett/Iles with 5.89.. 5th place was team of Barnhart/Willet with 5.61 and 1st Big Bass of 5.61.. 6th place was team of Bennett/Riley Jr. with 5.33.. 7th place was team of Ary/Hughes with 5.13.. 8th place was team of Pittman/Justice 4.87.. 9th place team was McFann/McFann with 4.80.. 10th place was team of Quillen/Winrod with 4.61.. 11th place and entry paid by me next year was team of Beechler/Binegar with 4.52.. Heard no complaints at all and with the weather it seemed everyone was still very happy. Paid back 100% and 10th place team got the extra $100.00 donated by Scott Wise with Lakeside Reality and Auctioneers! If the two guy's who helped pull one of our Anglers out of the water who fell in would contact me that would be greatly appreciated. Your quick thinking and actions went a very long way as the fella who fell in was struggling to keep his grip. Great job on your quick reaction and thinking! Thank Yo again to all who showed up, those who didn't I hope you will next year. Winners went home very happy!