Thread: Old Hickory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    ^^^^^^Its OH LAKE the pattern does not hold up daily, it's one of the very few lakes you can catch them in 2 inches of water on Saturday and come back Sunday not get a bite and catch them in 20 foot.

Creek channels that lead into pockets w weed beds w deep water around them where the river channel swings by the pocket down lake . But if you look at the last part of my post..i gave you a report up river . Fish a jig , LF Craw Tube , spinner bait or possible a methilate Zoom trick worm . But this lake can be broken down into 4 sections from dam to dam . Tight lines and enjoy your trip to Old Slickory
    Last edited by GZ ONE; 05-02-2018 at 03:47 PM.

2. Banned
    But in all seriousness you have to have an open mind and a sense of humor anytime you launch your boat at OH LAKE it's not Percy Priest or KY LAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by GZ ONE View Post
    But in all seriousness you have to have an open mind and a sense of humor anytime you launch your boat at OH LAKE it's not Percy Priest or KY LAKE.
    You couldn't be more right

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastieKyle View Post
    GZ ONE sure has some spare time on his/her hands. Ask for a generic report get a 5 page story. Say you had a rough day and has a witty comment about that as well.... Glad you find the time for such useful input pal!
    You now have 2 different ends of the lake to try out ....lighten up dude ....its OH LAKE . By the end of next week you will be able to catch a few out on the ledges in the creeks and on the river from Stark Knob to Saundersville Park Ramp .

5. Banned
    Heard 26lbs was caught the other day down lake from an out of town'r .....was this you CoastieKyle . If so your welcome....lol

6. Member
    OK day out there by tournament standards and great day out there today by a relaxing half day standards. We may have had a 15 pound five fish limit with several others thrown in there that ranged from dinks to a keeper. Most were on traps or a senko in 5-8 feet of water were a creek bank was on or near a point. I fished from 7A-1P, left early to get home before the afternoon storms fired. I launched out of Station Camp and stayed mid lake. The water was not as muddy as I thought it would be after Sundays rain, but it was a little higher than normal. LOTS AND LOTS of floating stuff. If you're heading out in the next day or so be careful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12