Thread: F215 Order

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

F215 Order

Well Setting here trying to run down everything before I fly home tomorrow and get my Falcon ordered so figure I run through the list and see if there is anything thing yall think I might be over looking. Now I might have went a little overboard but with no truck payments anymore I can deal with it to get the it set up right off the get go. So here what I have listed so fare:

F215 Single Console
    Evinrude E-tec G2 250 HO
    Evinrude digital foot throttle
    Evinrude 3.5 Icon Screen
    V6 Rx4 25" Prop
    6" Hydraulic Jack Plate
    G2 Transom Saver
    Fuel Water Separator
    Two Humminbird 12" Solix at the console (non mega)
    Two Humminbird 10" Solix at the bow (Chirp Mega SI GPS)
    Duel Bass Boat Tech Brackets for Bow and Console
    Ethernet Switch
    Ultrex i-Pilot Link
    Hydrowave H2
    Keel Guard
    TH Oxygenator
    Falcon Boat Cover
    Battery's
    15' Talons with tilt brackets

Will add 360 to the boat later. Just hate to get it now then have humminbird come out at iCast with a mega 360 lol

2. Member
    Padded front deck and get the ez loader trailer with upgraded 18” spider wheels

3. Member
    Okay this is more then likely a dumb question but whats the advantage of the 18" rims?

Did I read correctly that you're only planning on having side imaging at now? Why not at console for idling around and mapping?

5. Member
    with the solix all you need is one unit to have Chirp Mega SI. If it network to a base unit solix it will share it software so every unit will have Chirp Mega SI. So its cheaper to buy the two 10" with everything and then just go base unit for the 12". The reason i am still doing two full 10" units is its a $300 price difference from everything to base. But I would have to buy a 2nd Mega SI transducer which is $400. So its cheaper doing it this way.

6. Member
    How is the factory lighting in the compartments?

7. Member
    i can't wait to see it!! what colors??
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

8. Member
    this is what I am going with. Its funny I found a picture with the same set up so I feel more comfortable with it then when I was just writing it out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhitngsf6k...192_n.jpg?dl=0

Deck Inlay Cobalt Blue
    Deck Stripe Black Mist
    Hull Side Black Mist
    Hull Stripe Cobalt Blue
    Hull Bottom Black Gel
    Pin Stripe White Gel

9. Member
    With the 18'' spider wheels you get...........nothing. They just look cool! You're loading your boat up. Might as well give it some extra bling. That's what I did anyway. I would recommend the optional ez loader trailer, even if you go with the base trailer. It's just a nicer trailer with some extra features the MM doesn't. But, if your dealer doesn't request it, they won't get it. They also have a couple extra base trailer wheel options that the MM doesn't give you. Just a thought.

10. Member
    Got ya

11. Member
    Those Solix are power hungry units, might want to consider a second battery for electronics.

12. Member
    thanks for the heads up.

13. Member
    Get the Hydrowave H2 KVD Edition

14. Member
    Be interesting to see what the RX4 does on it. Are you going to at point get a 3 blade prop?
    Last edited by Sports1; 04-06-2018 at 02:07 PM.

15. Member
    Yeah may order it while I wait for the boat to be built. but I am going to spend my summer fishing Sam Rayburn or Fork. Knowing how those lakes get I rather have the grip for now but when next year tournament season comes around Ill be running the 3.

16. Member
    And the H2 is on my list that I emailed to the dealer just forgotten to add it to this one

17. Member
    Are you going through Big D Marine?

18. Member
    yes sir just north of me in Huntsvillie

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1982 View Post
    with the solix all you need is one unit to have Chirp Mega SI. If it network to a base unit solix it will share it software so every unit will have Chirp Mega SI. So its cheaper to buy the two 10" with everything and then just go base unit for the 12". The reason i am still doing two full 10" units is its a $300 price difference from everything to base. But I would have to buy a 2nd Mega SI transducer which is $400. So its cheaper doing it this way.
    With that set up your going to have to run a transducer from the back to the bow for them to share with the 12s. You might already know that, I'm just making sure.

20. Member
    Kry29 I did not know this. I thought I understand it that, Solix works like my Onixs. I could have a single SI unit and have it networked to a base model and with them connected they share software. Then I am able to hook up a non SI unit to a SI transducer and able to read the information from that transducer on the base model. If I am wrong Ill spend the $ and get one Mega 10 and 12 rather then the two 10s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast