Thread: F215 Order

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    What is the projected wait time for the boat?

2. Member
    well what I hearing is 5 weeks once order is placed. working out the fine details today so should be placed today

3. Member
    Sounds good.

4. Member
    I’d bet 6-8 weeks at this point. Lots of orders from new dealers coming in. So I’d get your order in ASAP!!!

5. Member
    yeah trying to lol

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1982 View Post
    Kry29 I did not know this. I thought I understand it that, Solix works like my Onixs. I could have a single SI unit and have it networked to a base model and with them connected they share software. Then I am able to hook up a non SI unit to a SI transducer and able to read the information from that transducer on the base model. If I am wrong Ill spend the $ and get one Mega 10 and 12 rather then the two 10s
    It will work but you will have to run mega thru a mega unit and then to a base unit. So if you have 2 mega 10s up front one will have to process the mega for the 12s. You can't hook a mega transducer to a base unit and it process the info, plus I don't think it will even have the transducer port on it. Personally I would get one mega 12 and 10 and one base model of each. It will be a lot easier to work the network and diagnose any issues if they ever come up. But the way you were talking will work, you will just have to run a transom transducer to the front so it can process the info. That will probably make you have to use a cable to extend the transducer cable

7. Member
    Well things are on hold because of financing. Good credit but issue my last two trucks I paid cash for so I have no major purchase on my credit report any more

8. Member
    I think they have a BBC Sponsor that finances boats. You might want to check with them. Also Resource One Credit Union is good as well.

9. Member
    Just got a hold or Rec Lending there going take a look to see what they can do and will let me know tomorrow or the next day. Also went to my bank. They said it shouldn't be a issue but they only go up to 10 years and they want my truck as collateral. 10 years is fine I was going to pay 800 to 1000 a month anyway but I like the security that if something happens at work I have that low payment that I can pay to tread water if needed.

10. Member
    Okay guys help me out here I don't know if it is how things are done, since it my first new boat purchase. But I have asked over and over again for itemized receipt so I can see the breakdown of the price for the boat and options. But all I can get from the dealer is the full price.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1982 View Post
    Okay guys help me out here I don't know if it is how things are done, since it my first new boat purchase. But I have asked over and over again for itemized receipt so I can see the breakdown of the price for the boat and options. But all I can get from the dealer is the full price.
    They should break it down. When I ordered, i sent an email to a bunch of dealers and they sent back a sheet with prices for everything. Then when I went in to do the order we filled out the official order form type thing and I got a copy. I did ask for a list of all options and pricing and they wouldn't do that. I understand why as stuff changes but it would have been helpful in mixing and matching options. In the end though if you think they are giving you a good price on the whole rig then I would go with it. That or tell them no list, no boat.

12. Member
    Okay boat been ordered but with issue with financing got a base model with the g2 on it had them take the trolling motor and electronics off of it. So now I have month and half to get everything and then spend a weekend working on the boat. But I got the boat and the shopping for everything will help past the time lol

13. Member
    That will work. The first weekend I had my boat I had it tore all apart in the garage.

14. Member
    Nice, what did that run you buying just the hull/motor if you don't mind saying?

15. Member
    well for the hull, motor, 6" hydraulic jack plate, evinrude icon, evinrude color match panels, evinrude digital hotfoot, and boat cover. It came out to just under 60k thats with freight and dealer prep.

16. Member
    You got the top of the line G2 with the digital hot foot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12