Thread: Hawghunter tx

Hawghunter tx

Did they have a tx 4/1 on beltzville? anyone know results?
    Vince Dart- Jim Thorpe PA

2. Member
    Don’t think so. They had a club tourney the last weekend in March. 2 fish were weighed, results are on Facebook
    Primetime had an open this past Saturday but I don’t know any results. They also have an open scheduled for this Saturday.

3. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by susky killer View Post
    Don’t think so. They had a club tourney the last weekend in March. 2 fish were weighed, results are on Facebook
    Primetime had an open this past Saturday but I don’t know any results. They also have an open scheduled for this Saturday.
    On beltzville?

4. Member
    I fished there Monday. I got my a** kicked but I did catch a HUGE pickerel. Water was 40-42 on main lake and in the evening got up to 48 in the no wake. Don’t know about the tournament, just sharing my recent experience

5. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KMcClure View Post
    I fished there Monday. I got my a** kicked but I did catch a HUGE pickerel. Water was 40-42 on main lake and in the evening got up to 48 in the no wake. Don’t know about the tournament, just sharing my recent experience
    That's the norm there. I was there Saturday I saw 41 ish. I don't do any good there till it hits 50. But people catch them there when it cold..

6. Member
    Yea I just couldn’t find them. I don’t go there that often either so I don’t know it well.

7. Member
    Yes, on Beltzville.