Javein Renegade 20 Livewell divider dimensions

hey can some one with a renegade 20 pull the livewell divider and get some measurements for me.. come pics of the shape would help too.
    mine was missing when i bought the boat an chasing fish around this huge livewell sucks. so i plan on fabricating one.
    any help would be appreciated. thanks

EDIT__ Boat is a 2000 model.

Send me your address and I'll send you a template. Use 1/4'' plexiglass.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    one Javelin brother taking care of another Javelin brother.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy_cnwy View Post
    hey can some one with a renegade 20 pull the livewell divider and get some measurements for me.. come pics of the shape would help too.
    mine was missing when i bought the boat an chasing fish around this huge livewell sucks. so i plan on fabricating one.

Make sure you drill some holes in it about 1.5"- 2" in diameter. If you leave it solid the water will splash around hard and try to come out under the lid. Having holes in the divider allows for better side to side water movement. I know a guy who made a divider from his livewell and this is what he said happened to him so I am just passing along the info.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    Thanks bud, i sent you a PM

@JT19 I will do that, thanks for the tip.

appreciate the help, im sick of chasing fish around this livewell haha.

5. Member
    If you need any other info i have Renegade 19 and i can help you with dimension. Or whatever you need. I assume they would be same size. Is that correct JR19?
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

Quote Originally Posted by DustyD26 View Post
    If you need any other info i have Renegade 19 and i can help you with dimension. Or whatever you need. I assume they would be same size. Is that correct JR19?
    I have no proof but I bet the live well is probably the same for a R19 and R20

Here is a link with most of the features for the R18,R19 and R20. It shows several things but does not list live-well size...https://web.archive.org/web/19990508...roductmenu.htm

For some odd reason the single console link on the R20 does not work but the duel console link works. Other then weight the single and duel should have the same specs.
    Last edited by JR19; 04-06-2018 at 02:22 PM.

7. Member
    If you can buy lexan, get it over plexiglass. Doesn’t break as easy.

8. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy_cnwy View Post

I'm the opposite. I wish that my boat had a huge livewell with divider and not 2 livewells. I fish for big pike and walleye quite often, so a large box would come in real handy. I'm thinking of cutting out the walls and inserting a removable divider.
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

Jeremy, did you get the template yet?
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

10. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN Bass View Post
    I'm the opposite. I wish that my boat had a huge livewell with divider and not 2 livewells. I fish for big pike and walleye quite often, so a large box would come in real handy. I'm thinking of cutting out the walls and inserting a removable divider.
    BTW, has anyone done this?
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by CDN Bass View Post
    BTW, has anyone done this?
    I doubt it, I don't think the wall between the two sides is just a single wall so no way I would do it.