Ranger Boat seats

Doing some upgrades to my 2003 Ranger 185VS. I called Ranger and want to get a coin box to put in the center. Looking at repairing or replacing the seats while I’m at it as they are starting to tear.

My question to you all is.... Ranger sells new skins to redo my existing seats, but there’s lots of aftermarket options too. Anyone have experience with this? I wouldn’t mind getting something a little taller and more comfortable if they fit nice.

Anyone bought the skins from ranger, how do they fit?

Anyone find a taller seat that fits in this model (higher back)?
    Thanks fellas

2. Member
    I got a set to fix my drivers seat. The colors are ever so slightly off. Of course I’m ocd. How it looks depends on the upholstery guy you choose.

3. Member
    Did you ask about a new seat with coin box? I replaced mine, it sits taller than the original. Pricey, but cost of skins plus install by upholstery shop was pretty close. Just a thought
    2005 Ranger 520DVX w/ 225 Yamaha SHO

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rfdong View Post
    Did you ask about a new seat with coin box? I replaced mine, it sits taller than the original. Pricey, but cost of skins plus install by upholstery shop was pretty close. Just a thought
    Hey rfdong, I called on this today, do you have any pictures? I like the idea, just curious what the seats are like. It’s pricy but not too much more than buying the skins, box, and paying someone to put the skins on.

5. Member
    Pm replied. Sorry was workin late.
    2005 Ranger 520DVX w/ 225 Yamaha SHO

6. Member
    No worries rfdong, we all have to make the man some money
    PM sent