Thread: Rats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I had that problem get some flake king snakes put by tires and jacks will keep mice and snakes away.It works .amazon

2. Member
    [QUOTE=Nickl;9254097]I had that problem get some flake king snakes put by tires and jacks will keep mice and snakes away.It works .amazon[/QUOTE

Fake king snake?? Not happening...To much excitement when I forget their fake.

3. Member

4. Member
    I had rats get into my boat a couple of years ago. They not only ate the wiring but also the life jackets, throwable, and my rain suit. Luckily no fires or shorted out parts. Several friends suggested turning it into my insurance but I decided to rewire it myself. I should have turned in into insurance! Wiring the boat was bad enough. I spent hours and hours over days and days getting the life jacket/throwable foam and material and pieces of rain suit out of the boat. It was every where, even under the floor.Had to flush with a hose while running a long hooked wire under the floor. To this day after a heavy rain I sometimes pull the plug and see small pieces of life jacket foam float out.

5. Member
    I thought about turning mine into insurance too but had a feeling it
    would not be repaired properly. I finished it today. Had no idea a rat
    could cause so much damage. Sounds like you definitely know like me.
    Hopefully will never have that happen again. I'm putting those
    little Tom Cat bricks out now around my boat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12