Lake Anna. Place to stay

Did they fix problem at lake Anna Lodge .have a tourney there Sunday and need no critters and to catch some fish . Thanks,,,Tim

2. Member
    Know someone that stayed there a week ago and they had no running water.

Thanks

4. Member
    See if High Point Marina has any rooms

5. Member
    I wouldn't stay at lake Anna lodge. I have stayed there probably 20 times a yr for last 5 years. Always some type of issue. Rust water, tv not working, a.c. heater not working, roaches a few times. This past December I stayed there and after fishing all day fell asleep on top of bed cover for an hour before I washed up to go over to cjs. When I woke up I had welts all over me. Pulled the covers up and found bed bugs everywhere. Left immediately. Within 3 days I had close to 200 bite marks on me. Some got infected and left scares. On site manager admitted to me the owners knew about the problem but were too cheap to have it professionally fixed. Owners called me a liar and said there was No way I got the bites there. Called the spotsylvania environmental health dept and the owners admitted it to them when an inspection was done. I'll never stay there again which is a shame because there's not many options there. Try airbandb.com. you can rent single rooms from property owners at good price.

6. Member
    I just googled the reviews for lake Anna lodge and apparently your better off sleeping in your truck.

7. Member
    Yep