Thread: What gauges??

What gauges??

I am thinking about switching over to Suzuki... just curious about gauges. Right now, I run a Mercmonitor and have a few gauges that are "plug and play" off of the same network. I see that Suzuki has a multi-function gauge, but can other "analog" gauges be plugged into that network? Thanks.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

I would just get the C-10 gauge and hook it to your NMEA2000 network...It's a nice little gauge...

3. Member
    I have analog gauges hooked into 2 Suzuki multifunction gauges. They are the older style, so I would guess you can with the newer style also.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post
    I would just get the C-10 gauge and hook it to your NMEA2000 network...It's a nice little gauge...
    I was looking at those last night. I am leaning towards one if I get a Suzuki.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

Quote Originally Posted by Meyer8043 View Post
    I have analog gauges hooked into 2 Suzuki multifunction gauges. They are the older style, so I would guess you can with the newer style also.
    Yeh... that's kinda what I'm looking for. My current setup is a MercMonitor (like a multi-function gauge) and then Smartcraft instruments daisy chained together that get their data off of the MercMonitor. They look like analog gauges. Thanks for the info.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

6. Member
    I have the regular analog Suzuki gauges and didn't go with the MFC gauge. If you want more detailed information, you can get the Suzuki NMEA 2000 interface and plug it into your electronics. I'm using Lowrance and see everything but water pressure, but I'll ask for my dealer to install it next time I take it in for it's 20 hour maintenance.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

Quote Originally Posted by booter View Post
    I have the regular analog Suzuki gauges and didn't go with the MFC gauge. If you want more detailed information, you can get the Suzuki NMEA 2000 interface and plug it into your electronics. I'm using Lowrance and see everything but water pressure, but I'll ask for my dealer to install it next time I take it in for it's 20 hour maintenance.
    Thanks for the info. Interesting that water pressure is not part of the info coming from the ECM.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X