Legend Advantage Program

Woking with Kody currently on my Advantage payout and will update all afterwards to see how Legend handles this situation. I have faith in them although numerous people don't think they will payout my winnings. I will either prove them wrong or I will never hear the end of it.

Stay tuned...

You may get a boat? I've heard of that happening for a guy who had won multiple 10k payouts through the advantage program...

3. Member
    I'm hoping to just get paid the money at this point. It looks like their website is saying they aren't accepting new submissions? Not looking good for me but I will hold out some hope still.
    Last edited by redmojo; 04-03-2018 at 10:42 PM.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redmojo View Post
    I'm hoping to just get paid the money tab this point. It looks like their website is saying they aren't accepting new submissions? Not looking good for me but I will hold out some hope still.
    Where do you see that?, under advantage program there is still a register tab.

5. Member
    It is up and working again! That's good to see considering it has been down for several days now.

I won some money through the advantage program back in 2015...It took forever to receive but they paid up...

7. Member
    Last edited by redmojo; 04-09-2018 at 04:42 PM.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redmojo View Post
    I have in the past too when Randy ran things...
    Is Randy just doing fiberglass work now?