Here is some more NE Texas results

This just happens to be an APRIL FOOLS post. That does not mean it did not happen. But, I will say there is a twist in it. Those who know me will figure out the JOKE part.

I ended up hitting the water about an hour before the crack of dawn. There was a full moon still high in the sky. It was 65-ish outside. Very light south east wind was blowing. We had recently received another 3 inches of rain, so the water was not as clear as it could have been. Water temps were at 63.7 when I arrived, and by the time I left at 9:30 the temps were at 66.5 degrees.

I did not catch anything until the sun broke the horizon.

The best bait I can say was anything that was tied on. I caught a few on spinner baits, a few on the top water frog, the buzz bait payed off as well. Then I also caught a few on shad pattern suspending crank bait. Junk fishing at it's finest. I caught 12 in the short time I was out there. A few dinks, and some about 6lbs.

Below is a link to the video. I was working a shoreline that had a bad sun angle for photos and videos.

Jeff, and Rheba Johnson
    AND COOPER
    2009 BEE LINE 294 by Phoenix
    2009 150 MERC OPTIMAX

Another good trip!!
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff