PP Speed/ Sensitivity via C monster switches

New pair of 8 blades here...lovin' em!

Only issue is as follows:

1) Sometimes the speed will vary between my C monster deployments/ retractions and deployment with the other remotes. I have set the specific speeds to individual remotes via the mobile App (all at the same speed).

2) Sometimes the sensitivity (mostly the retraction sensitivity) will be too light, and the pumps will keep running after retraction and only retracts about 95%. I have toggled the specific sensitivity settings to individual remotes via the mobile App (all at the same sensitivity).

*** The above only applies to the double tap feature on the c monster switches. If I hold it down, I'm fine.

It's intermittent and I don't have the issue with the other remotes. Could this be weak batteries in the C Monster switches?

Thanks!

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock1122 View Post
    New pair of 8 blades here...lovin' em!

Only issue is as follows:

1) Sometimes the speed will vary between my C monster deployments/ retractions and deployment with the other remotes. I have set the specific speeds to individual remotes via the mobile App (all at the same speed).

2) Sometimes the sensitivity (mostly the retraction sensitivity) will be too light, and the pumps will keep running after retraction and only retracts about 95%. I have toggled the specific sensitivity settings to individual remotes via the mobile App (all at the same sensitivity).

*** The above only applies to the double tap feature on the c monster switches. If I hold it down, I'm fine.

It's intermittent and I don't have the issue with the other remotes. Could this be weak batteries in the C Monster switches?

Thanks!

The direct answer to your question and weak batteries would be no.

Run the signal strength test via App across all remotes. Could be a signal issue. Keep in mind a remote held in the hand will generally have a better signal to the pump vs lets say foot remote on the deck.

Bottom type will play a roll in the amount of time the pump continues to run... The Power Pole knows when to turn off via amperage spike. Soft bottom = less feedback and pump may seem like its running longer.. Hard bottom = greater feeback and cuts pump off..

You can probably get the pumps close but they will be very hard to dial in exact.. A handful of variables at play here.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    The direct answer to your question and weak batteries would be no.

Run the signal strength test via App across all remotes. Could be a signal issue. Keep in mind a remote held in the hand will generally have a better signal to the pump vs lets say foot remote on the deck.

Bottom type will play a roll in the amount of time the pump continues to run... The Power Pole knows when to turn off via amperage spike. Soft bottom = less feedback and pump may seem like its running longer.. Hard bottom = greater feeback and cuts pump off..

You can probably get the pumps close but they will be very hard to dial in exact.. A handful of variables at play here.
    thx for the reply. I’ll try the signal strength test!