Rear storage boxes

How do yall with the Bassport Pro rear storage boxes set up since they are so big?

2. Member
    Clear plastic shoe boxes. Label the tops and you can see thru them from the side.

Johnny Johnson

3. Member
    Bass Pro Shops sells a 370 utility box carrier that is green with black straps that will hold 7 3700 size boxes. I use that in the bottom, along with worm bags, and then use a couple of the Allison storage trays in the top of the rear storage area.
    2015 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2021 Mercury Racing 300R (1.75)

4. Member
    My new boat has a tray holder that a 1100 box fits in. I can also take any of my other deeper box holders and drop them in as needed. You sure don't have to worry about space. It's just how you decide to use that space.

5. Member
    I use my rear boxes for partners gear, spare prop, small tool box, life jackets, rain suits, etc. My boat seems to like some weight in the front so I'm keeping the majority of my tackle up front. I do have one box of tackle in a deep tray that fits in the front just sitting in the back drivers box. It's full of stuff so it doesn't move around.

Jason, if you want some close up pics, message me your number and I'll text you some.
    2024 Xpress X21 / Yamaha 250 SHO
    2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite / 2022 Mercury 300R (Sold)

6. Member
    Behind the driver contains the life jackets, towels, rain gear. All light stuff. Behind the passenger is one of my troller batteries, spare prop, charger and a tray that holds some tools and a spare hub.
    John Wolff
    2003 Allison XB21 2+2
    2003 Mercury 250xs

mine are mostly empty. I fish out of mine so most of my junk is up front .. Rods on starboard side .. tackle on port and rods and tackle in center. Usually keep the stuff I use pretty regular in the drop in trays .

8. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEALLY View Post
    I use my rear boxes for partners gear, spare prop, small tool box, life jackets, rain suits, etc. My boat seems to like some weight in the front so I'm keeping the majority of my tackle up front. I do have one box of tackle in a deep tray that fits in the front just sitting in the back drivers box. It's full of stuff so it doesn't move around.

Jason, if you want some close up pics, message me your number and I'll text you some.
    Thanks Joe, I'll send you a message.