Guntersvile Water temps

I have a late week tournament and have not been able to get on the big G over the last couple weeks. Could ya'll give me an idea about the current water temperature. (Scottsboro area) I know there were a few weeks where the surface temp hit mid-high 60s, then fell to low-mid-50s in the course of a week or so. And I see another cold front in a couple days. Im trying to make a decision on where to run, based on temps and water level. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Member
    lake level running around 594.04, about a foot below full pool. Temps yesterday started around 58 degrees early and saw as high as 64 late in the day
    2002 RANGER 520VX
    2006 Mercury PROXS 225

3. Member
    As of Saturday the water temp was ~56-59F and about 1-1.5ft low with some dirty water in some of the creeks. It was a pretty tough bite this past weekend with the full moon, cold waters, blue bird sky, and the water being down. The spawn cycle is all kinds of screwed up.

4. Southern BAMA Bassin
    I go to G'ville with a group of guys for a week every spring. we tried to out guess the weather they year, and went in March. we experienced Rain, freezing Temps, Tornado and hurricane force winds, then to top it off, Snow Flurries. the BB Splash was going on the weekend we left and I think that they caught some fish. I saw where they had a 10.1 # bass on Friday March 23. water temps for us was in the low to mid 50's every morning, the highs were in the low 60's and the fish being caught were in 2' - 6' of water. tough sledding for the Old Folks from Mobile. We are going move our trip to late April for 2019. good luck on your trip

5. Member
    Water level is up to full pool or higher. Temps today around 62.