Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J Risco View Post
    Ive never sat in either of those other two boats that I can remember, but compared to my BCB or Stratos the new Triton seats are LOW!, I think the model I sat in was an '18 TRX20/21, maybe they are lower than the rest? Maybe seats on the floor is the new trend, Ill have to look closely if I ever buy a boat in those year models.
    I had a PII and if you think they are low compared to that, try a Puma FTD! I am 43 and started getting in shape just for fishing season after buying this 19 trx. I hit a ton of spots while tournament fishing and am dreading getting in and out of those seats. It has a lot of great features, the seat height is not one of them.

2. Member
    I just came out of a 2011 21xs into a 2018 20trx. My buddy out of a 2011 19 xs. First time on the water and we both thought the seats were really high compared to the 11’s.

I think the seats in my 18 model 21 TRX are great...No complaints on comfort or height...Probably the best seats I've ever had...

4. Member
    Im in a 13 21xs now and the seats are not too bad. The seats in the 2017 -2018 are definitely lower than my 13. Im 44 and in good shape. They just dont seem easy to get up and out of very quickly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
    I actually like them low. Keeps me out of the wind and drier.
    Agreed! However, I never felt like they sat low in my Triton 18XS. Also, Seats were extremely comfortable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12