Hunter Shryrock and AOY Brandon Palaniuk Fish Portage Lakes

Of course this was back in August, 2016. I just stumbled on this while enjoying some YouTube fishing. Some of you may have already seen this since it has been around since 2016. It looks like they caught most of their fish in Miller. The fishing starts around 13:40.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

2. Member
    Hunters videos are the best. Met him couple months ago at local brewery. very good dude. hung out with him for couple hours.. Its freaking awesome having two elite pros from my county. dont get many from OH as it is.
    Phoenix 618
    Evinrude ETEC 150
    Go Buckeyes
    Go Browns

3. Member
    Hunters videos are great. Fun, informative, in depth without being self absorbed. I’m also from T County and grew up in Newcomerstown, hell, had his mom for a teacher. Great seeing the success of those guys and also being able to relate to their start fishing the same waters. Right down to spending mowing money in the hardware store for tackle.

Thanks for posting. I'd not seen that video before.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

I watched that back in the winter and Hunter does a great job with all his videos.
    Brad Whitaker
    whittyoutdoors.com --- Use code BBC5 at checkout for 5% off
    Whitty Outdoors handmade crankbaits

08 Stratos 201XL 250 HO E-tec
    05 Weld-Craft 1852 semi-v 115/80 Mercury jetdrive

6. Banned
    Both of those guys are class acts, they worked hard to get where they are today.

7. Banned
    is this when they were in town for the MLF tourneys in this area back in August of 2016. They fished Mosquito, Milton, Evans, and maybe another.

8. Member
    Hunter is a local...not sure if that is When BP was in town or not.