Thread: 2018 20TRX

2018 20TRX

Just curious where these are made. Are they still made at the ranger plant or they made at the new Legend plant. I just bought one of them.

2. Member
    Apparently still both in Missouri and in Arkansas. My dealer told me the way you can tell (if it came with a factory installed ultrex) is by the placement of the heading sensor puck. The way he tells it is, if the puck is mounted on the starboard rod ramp then it was built in Missouri at the nitro plant. And if the puck is mounted on the bow then it was built at the Arkansas plant. But he wasn’t specific whether he meant the legend or ranger plant. That’s the answer he gave me when I asked why some tritons have the puck mounted on the bow and some are mounted on the rod ramp. He did say all 21’s were built in Arkansas though. But I don’t know, this is just what I was told.

3. Member
    Most of the 20TRX's are being built in the Midway facility now, the 19TRX, 18TRX, 189TRX's have been moved there also.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Just curious where was my 2015 20 trx built?

5. Member
    2015's were built in Flippin.

6. Member
    Currently the Midway plant has built around 150 20TRX's, the 19TRX, 18TRX, and 189TRX's have also been moved to the new facility in Midway.