GoodYear Endurance Tires

Well had to take the old GoodYear Marathon tires off & replace them with the new Endurance tires. They don’t have the raised white letters anymore which made the trailer pop, but No body makes trailer tires with raised white letters. Got them from Simple Tire online great prices, free shipping & they were here in 3 days. I realized that theses new Endurance tires have a load range of D vs the C rating which were originally installed. Shouldn’t hurt going up in range but they’re installed now. Couldn’t upload pic? Still having trouble posting pics on here even with followed instructions. Tite lines y’all.
    "Bet on a Vet, You Both Win"

2021 Ranger RB190
    Mercury 115 Pro XS

2. Banned
    Even after 18 months in the retail market, I have not read any comments about the Endurance tire online.

I do know that Goodyear should be embarrassed for putting out China bombs on the retail market with Goodyear Marathon on the sidewalls.

3. Member
    Just took my second 2600 mile trip in 11 months towing my boat to and from Florida/Texas. In between that I ran up and back to Kentucky Lake and Lake Guntersville. No issues and ran great at 75 mph. Tire pressure monitoring system shows all is good as well. If all remains the same I will run them another two years and replace them with another set. I like them so far.
    Last edited by Tromanoski; 04-01-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks for the replies Bamaman & Tomanski. hopefully ill get as many miles with mine.

2021 Ranger RB190
    Mercury 115 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by gfd View Post
    Well had to take the old GoodYear Marathon tires off & replace them with the new Endurance tires. They don’t have the raised white letters anymore which made the trailer pop, but No body makes trailer tires with raised white letters. Got them from Simple Tire online great prices, free shipping & they were here in 3 days. I realized that theses new Endurance tires have a load range of D vs the C rating which were originally installed. Shouldn’t hurt going up in range but they’re installed now. Couldn’t upload pic? Still having trouble posting pics on here even with followed instructions. Tite lines y’all.
    try the tip in post #1 for posting pics from your iPhone.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=870596

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

I put some on my 30 foot travel trailer in November. So far I've been impressed.

Sounds like the Endurance tires are workin out good for ya then Phoenix. Time will tell for me I reckon? Thanks for the link & photo resize tip Bill. I may try that photo shrinker app as well?

2021 Ranger RB190
    Mercury 115 Pro XS

8. Member
    Not made in 13 inch.

9. Member
    We are putting them on our units at Jayco RV.

Quote Originally Posted by FishFish View Post
    We are putting them on our units at Jayco RV.
    Good to know Fish.

2021 Ranger RB190
    Mercury 115 Pro XS