Exclamation Cleaning out repair shop

Hey guys, I got a bunch of golf equipment here I知 gonna be cleaning out. I am a club fitter and have my own fitting and repair shop. There are a few sets of iron shafts that were pulls and some wedge flex pulls etc. Also older drivers hybrids and such. Would love to see if anybody out there has a need for this stuff before I chunk it. I知 working on a list and will post items. Any interest just pm me what your looking for and I値l see if I have it.

Thanks

2. Member
    Keep us informed.

If you have any .355 graphite shafts in regular or stiff and any Adams stuff let me know. I have been on the Adams train this past year. Good gear for cheap prices since they sold out to TM.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

always wonder why a putter costs so much? had the idea for years of 1 golf ball and putter, just to knock around in house on blue moons lolo . 8 yrs ago did get a #2 iron real cheap like $2.00 at a auction, still have it,, but only putted it about 4 times, and it sits somewhere out of sight since. I used to toss a dummy lure down the hallway and reel back and did that daily for many yrs .. when at computer desk.. wife said I had to quit doing that lolo.. Golf Ball was designated for dog & cat toy

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haha View Post
    If you have any .355 graphite shafts in regular or stiff and any Adams stuff let me know. I have been on the Adams train this past year. Good gear for cheap prices since they sold out to TM.
    I do have some Adams driver heads that are the fast 10’s I believe. Also got a fast 12 (the gray one) with the interchangeable shaft. I’m gonna populate all my items and list here over the weekend. I may have some older ust 355 as well. Again I’ll post my shop clean out list.

6. Indiana Bass Club Moderator sc419795's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefwhisky View Post
    I do have some Adams driver heads that are the fast 10’s I believe. Also got a fast 12 (the gray one) with the interchangeable shaft. I’m gonna populate all my items and list here over the weekend. I may have some older ust 355 as well. Again I’ll post my shop clean out list.
    Steve
    2006 Sylvan Expedition Sport
    2006 Yamaha F150 TXR s/n 63P L 1041829

Might be interested in the iron and wedge pulls.

8. Member
    Sorry fellas got a little overwhelmed with cleaning out workshop. Took longer than I had anticipated, but I have everything I'm gonna be getting rid of in boxes and will be creating selling lots to post. Thanks for the interest so far and I promise it will be on here by weeks end.

Don't think you'll be able to sell in this forum. Maybe list all your stuff here and have guys PM you for prices. If not you may have to post in the Misc section of the for sale forum.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

10. Member
    Good to know haha. Thanks for the info.

11. Member
    OK guys list of clubs/etc to be posted for sale in misc. section of board. Selling in lots cheap. Shipping on all items will be 20.00 flat rate. Checkout the list and pm for any questions. Will check pm's in afternoons and evenings and respond.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Chiefwhisky; 04-08-2018 at 04:58 PM.