Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar

Lighthouse 3 update

Now out, 3.4

2. Member
    Yes, LH3.4 (3.4.66) is now live on Raymarine.com and also available via WiFi download.

3. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar

4. Member
    Do you have a link for the latest release notes. I'm only seeing release notes for 3.3x on raymarine.com.

5. Member
    Thanks Jig34.
    Strangely not here ? http://www.raymarine.fi/software-upd...xiom-axiompro/

6. Member
    Interesting, maybe give it a day or 2. I think we release in USA first??? On another note, are there bass in Finland? Honest question - I was caught a bit off guard with a question on BBC from a Fin.

7. Member
    Thanks Jig34. I'll keep an eye out. I'm sure ML1 asked here as this is one of the more active forums for Raymarine information.

8. Member
    The summary of changes in 3.4.66 is available in the LightHouse 3.4 Advanced Operation instructions 81370-5 EN.pdf.

9. Member

10. Member
    Hi Jig34
    You are in a different time zone and that will affect publication times, and then Eastern plays a role here also. The web managers are in the UK and they had gone home to celebrate already when you released the new SW. It is not there yet, got a mail that it was released though, so come Tuesday and it will be there.
    Bass, you mean the fish ? Not 100% familiar with this but i think we have some sort of Bass yes. Smaller in size, it's called Ahven in Finnish and Abborre in Swedish Latin is Perca fluviatilis.
    ML1
    Last edited by ML1; 04-02-2018 at 06:02 AM.

11. Member
    I bought an axiom when they first came out last year. Does the LH 3.4.66, newest download, have all the previous upgrades? Do I need to download each one?

12. Member
    Just load the current version of software. No need to do the ones you missed. Current version will bring you up to speed.