Thread: Monroe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    There were 118 high school teams and very few caught anything.
    How many teams in USA basin actually caught? One 6lb doesn’t mean they are eating good.

2. Member
    I guess the HS tourney was Patoka, not Monroe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsmith223 View Post
    Lee, was that the USA bassn? I went to Raccoon to prep for top 8 it was extra tough
    Yeah Greg, it was. They only had 3 fish total weighed in out of 14 boats, obviously tough. Water temp fluctuations are really killing what should be prime time with everything flooded. We went to Monroe on 4/13, temps were 53-55, saw some good fish cruising shallow. Went back to the same areas on 4/19 and the temp had dropped to 48-49. They're not going to actively feed with these crazy cold fronts and falling water temps. The fish are there, just don't want to chase anything. We manged 1 fish Thursday just under 4 lbs. Let the temps get in the mid 50's and stay there and it'll be fun.

Congrats on your 7lber last week.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Yeah Greg, it was. They only had 3 fish total weighed in out of 14 boats, obviously tough. Water temp fluctuations are really killing what should be prime time with everything flooded. We went to Monroe on 4/13, temps were 53-55, saw some good fish cruising shallow. Went back to the same areas on 4/19 and the temp had dropped to 48-49. They're not going to actively feed with these crazy cold fronts and falling water temps. The fish are there, just don't want to chase anything. We manged 1 fish Thursday just under 4 lbs. Let the temps get in the mid 50's and stay there and it'll be fun.

Congrats on your 7lber last week.
    Thanks but I was just the net B*tch on that one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123