Thread: Seminole

Seminole

Hello all, the military moved me to Pensacola area a few months ago and want to find some good fish. Planning on heading to Seminole this weekend and was wondering if anyone could offer some insight. Not looking for anyones secret spots just wonder how they're setup and if there's anything unique about the lake.

Thanks all!

2. Member
    1st and most important rule on Seminole before anything else.. Stay inside the markers and when outside of them take your time and idle.. lots of stuff you can't see but will hit until you learn where you can and can't run..

Lots of ways to catch them right now as you have fish in all three stages of the spawn.. I would look for some shallow grass flats and any backwater areas you can get into safely would be a good bet.. Lower end of Spring Creek would be a good place to start but again stay inside the marker poles if the big motor is running..

3. Member
    Don't look past the Mobile Delta living that close. Seminole is fun but you can be at Live Oak Landing in an hour. We fish Seminole a good bit and have been doing well on the flats with lizards.
    ~~~~GROUND MEAT PRODUCTIONS~~~~
    OUTDOOR VIDEOS
    2016 XPRESS X21 ~ Yamaha F200LB ~ LOWRANCE ~ DAIWA ~

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorM. View Post
    1st and most important rule on Seminole before anything else.. Stay inside the markers and when outside of them take your time and idle.. lots of stuff you can't see but will hit until you learn where you can and can't run..

Lots of ways to catch them right now as you have fish in all three stages of the spawn.. I would look for some shallow grass flats and any backwater areas you can get into safely would be a good bet.. Lower end of Spring Creek would be a good place to start but again stay inside the marker poles if the big motor is running..
    X2 on everything VictorM said. If you don't know the lake stay in the marked channel and still keep an eye out for stumps.