Thread: B1 Blue Strike?

B1 Blue Strike?

Been fighting trying to get my lead wrist in the correct position at impact. This training aid seems very interesting. Looks like it makes you get lead wrist in correct spot to hit down on ball. Gimmick or worth trying? Any other advise to correct this? Tried a coat hanger but it feels like it moves too much during swing. Any advice?

What works for one person may not work for another. Give it a try. If it ends up working for you then it isn't a gimmick. Maybe find a used on eBay.

I have been concentrating on keeping my left arm as straight as possible throughout the swing. This is helping me get the lag I need in my downswing. I also concentrate looking at the back of the ball with the thought of hitting down into it. Doing this also makes me slow down my backswing and hit through the ball with a better rhythm.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

3. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Impact bag.

4. Member
    Ended up buying one. Took to range the other day and it definitely, for me, is as advertised. Still need a lot more time with this but definitely a big improvement already. Hoping this will get me down to single handicap this year. Hard to make swing changes but I am confident with time that it will pay off.