Thread: Get busy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickBullet View Post
    BAHAHAHA....You gotta remember that the nice clean air down here is Much thinner and easier to run in than that Thick, Polluted stuff y'all have!!!
    You might wanna realize that I was in 100mph boats before you were born.....It's not nice to pick on your elders!!!
    I keep waiting on you to attempt to degrade my little holeshot vid.....the Vultures have been circling!
    OF COURSE....I could have the Worlds slowest 20' 300hp light weight small block Bullet.....What boat do you have anyway?
    I'm in northern canada, Don't get much more gods country then here.

Perfect, no problem then. Let's see the vid.

20XD/300XS

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    I'm in northern canada, Don't get much more gods country then here.

Perfect, no problem then. Let's see the vid.

20XD/300XS
    A vids been up for a good while, I figured you didn't see it or you'da found something wrong with it....js

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=886354
    20XDC Bullet/Modified Merc 260
    295TF Charger/Merc 225X-Sold
    20' Contender Pickle Fork/Merc EFI Bridgeport-Sold
    18' Stratus with Sommerford Tunnel Vee Hull/2.4 EFI Merc High Perf-Sold
    Freedom 240DLX Toon/Merc 115
    10' Cougar Cub/Merc 25 on the Bottle
    18" Homebuilt Tunnel/.021 OS Max Outboard on 50% Nitro with a Pipe

3. Member
    A vids been up for a good while, I figured you didn't see it or you'da found something wrong with it....js

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=886354
    Holeshot vid, no life jacket. What's different from every other vid you posted? I get it you like holeshots.

Point camera to gps, let it fly. Apparently you been going 100mph for over 40 years. You did 101 not even wide open, easy as pie. Not sure why your holding out on us seeing your boat going over 100mph ?

I know i'm sure looking forward to seeing it :)

4. Member
    I wanna see a 21 holeshot quicker than a 20.....I know they can because you say so!!!!

BTW this vid was taken with ALL of my 100+ pounds of fishing junk on board including 3- 31series batts, 2- PowerPoles, Minn Kota TM, 1/2 tank of fuel, 3 life jackets under deck and a box of tissue just for you!

NOW, stop sending those Cold Fronts down here and disrupting our spawning season!!!!

5. Member
    BTW, I'm also wondering why your 300/20 will run 101 loaded to fish and you think mine won't....can you explain???

6. Member
    I wanna see a 21 holeshot quicker than a 20.....I know they can because you say so!!!!

BTW this vid was taken with ALL of my 100+ pounds of fishing junk on board including 3- 31series batts, 2- PowerPoles, Minn Kota TM, 1/2 tank of fuel, 3 life jackets under deck and a box of tissue just for you!

NOW, stop sending those Cold Fronts down here and disrupting our spawning season!!!!
    Because I been getting my ass handed to me for 8 years straight by canadabullets 21xdc. I have had a 225 promax, 250hpdi with phase 1 2 and 3 kit, 300xs with every bolt on part made and he still holeshots better. We will put the same exact prop on the exact same day and his boat comes out of the hole better. I blast by him pretty fast, but his boat does holeshot faster then mine.

7. Member
    BTW, I'm also wondering why your 300/20 will run 101 loaded to fish and you think mine won't....can you explain???
    Why explain anything when we can post video’s. I’ll post a vid on my boat running 100 and you can post a vid of yours.

Deal?????

i can back up my claims. Can you ?
    Last edited by hyperflow; 04-05-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Imo it’s very difficult if not impossible to have a Bullet jump out of the hole and run trip’s
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

9. Member
    You should know as well as any that ANY 300hp 20' Bullet will run 100 if set up anywhere close to right! Why would you even argue this??? Surely you don't think that you're the only one that's capable???

There's more than enough PR00F in my vid to prove my holeshot capabilities and after messing with my Brucato ACU they're even better as my engine is now much more crisp when hammered!
    There's few "if any" 21's that will touch me in the hole....show me the vids!!!
    Making the statement that "21's are faster than 20's in the hole" is Wrong, it's not telling people the truth, it's based on your experience with your boat! Maybe you should have said 21's are quicker in the hole than MY 20, which would have been acceptable?
    I'm sorry that your 20's slacking in that department...mine's not and neither are several more 20's I know of!!

I'm pretty well done with you and your derogatory comments, always degrading most anything I say. According to you I know absolutely nothing about boats or performance. Evidently because I was a newby to Bullets a couple'a years back?
    Well bud I was a newby to Bullets but I've been at this stuff for over twice as long as you have and were you to listen once in awhile you could possibly even learn something, (like maybe how to get a good holeshot), instead of acting like you're the only one who knows everything there is to know!!
    My suggestion would be to end our comments to and about each other....then we could get along just fine!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Bling View Post
    Imo it’s very difficult if not impossible to have a Bullet jump out of the hole and run trip’s
    Trips? As in go for long distances??

If someone can do it in 1/4 mile best of luck or any distance your going to sacrifice the hole shot or max top speed. Just depends on what u want. I am talking stock motors.

You should know as well as any that ANY 300hp 20' Bullet will run 100 if set up anywhere close to right! Why would you even argue this??? Surely you don't think that you're the only one that's capable???

There's more than enough PR00F in my vid to prove my holeshot capabilities and after messing with my Brucato ACU they're even better as my engine is now much more crisp when hammered!
    Making the statement that "21's are faster than 20's in the hole" is Wrong, it's not telling people the truth, it's based on your experience with your boat! Maybe you should have said 21's are quicker in the hole than MY 20, which would have been acceptable?
    I'm sorry that your 20's slacking in that department...mine's not and neither are several more 20's I know of!!

I'm pretty well done with you and your derogatory comments, always degrading most anything I say. According to you I know absolutely nothing about boats or performance. Evidently because I was a newby to Bullets a couple'a years back?
    Well bud I was a newby to Bullets but I've been at this stuff for over twice as long as you have and were you to listen once in awhile you could possibly even learn something, (like maybe how to get a good holeshot), instead of acting like you're the only one who knows everything there is to know!!
    My suggestion would be to end our comments to and about each other....then we could get along just fine!
    . I think depending on setup a 21 could beat a 20. A 21 does have longer leverage if I a had 5 blade low pitch I would look like a rocket ship but I would only see 65mph see what I mean by got to choose what u want. I am not wanting to argue or nothing just wanted you to see my point of view right or wrong it’s what I believe.

13. Member

Anyways your talking in cycles, nobody's degrading anyone, i'm simply asking you to make a vid of your boat running over 100.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Bling View Post
    . I think depending on setup a 21 could beat a 20. A 21 does have longer leverage if I a had 5 blade low pitch I would look like a rocket ship but I would only see 65mph see what I mean by got to choose what u want. I am not wanting to argue or nothing just wanted you to see my point of view right or wrong it’s what I believe.
    True and agreed, a 21 is definitely capable of a better holeshot, depending on the setup between the two as each one has to be set up correctly for holeshot, just as they would have to be setup for top end to get the best it's capable of. We all know you can't have both. If the 20 was setup with a 5 blade low pitch as the 21 then it would come down to Weight and Horsepower between the two boats!!!
    Leverage or not the 20 is moving less weight and other than horsepower, weight is the most determining factor in performance until hull shape and aerodynamics comes into play!
    Of course what we're talking about are 20 vs 21 Bullets and both the hull shape and aerodynamics are very similar so it puts us right back to horsepower and weight. IMO

As far as my own preference, I run a high rpm 2.5 that I've had it for years, actually had it on 3 separate boats and love it because of the weight to hp factor. I get away with lower pitch props, (for a good holeshot), plus being able to twist it to the Moon I still have a great top end. To Me it's as close to having the best of both Worlds as I'm gonna get.
    Now if I propped it to 28-30 then I would destroy my holeshot needless to say, however my top end would increase and be there at a lower rpm.
    Being most of my cruising is in the 60-75mph range I get by fine with the smaller pitch prop. @ about 6.5K rpm I'm running 75ish and can still run 90 at under 8K which is well within the engine's limits.
    Last edited by QuickBullet; 04-06-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12