Replacing gaskets for compartments?

Just seeing if anyone could point me in the direction I need to look to find replacements gaskets for both of my front side compartments on my alpha 211? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Caleb

2. Banned
    Can't remember where I saw it on the forum and it could have been in the legend section but someone posted the stuff legend uses can be bought over the counter I believe at your typical chain hardware store, might call the factory and ask them what its called. It might be called trim lok

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Trim Seal can be ordered through Grainger among other sources

https://www.grainger.com/category/ra...ts_optout=true

4. Member
    Thanks guys

5. Member
    I had to replace it a couple times in my 2012 A211. I called Legend and they sent it for free. Even on the replacements the gaskets kept coming unglued. I finally started regluing it with superglue. The stuff they were using was poor quality in my opinion. Don’t know if they still use it on the new boats.

6. Member
    Bass Cat sells it in the online store as well. I ordered some for a buddy last year for his Triton and he said it worked great. He said it was a little thicker and sealed better, but not too tight that he had to adjust the latches. They sell it by the foot so just measure how much you think you will need. Allan in parts can assist you if needed.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerranger View Post
    I had to replace it a couple times in my 2012 A211. I called Legend and they sent it for free. Even on the replacements the gaskets kept coming unglued. I finally started regluing it with superglue. The stuff they were using was poor quality in my opinion. Don’t know if they still use it on the new boats.
    Wonder if they will still send it for free, allegedly owners are having problems getting alpha replacement parts now.