Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar

Cater or Restaurant

For the folks who are familiar with the area what are suggestions for a cater and/or place for us to go eat on Saturday evening? I plan on sponsoring it so I need to figure out where.

2. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    The best choice might be like we did at grand and just cookout at the Lutheran camp since most are staying there
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

3. Member
    I can get some pulled pork, beans and potatoe salad from we'll smoke you BBQ in Gretna. I planned on bring some for the Thursday night get together. But can bring more for Saturday.
    John the Garage Doorman

4. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    So you'd rather cook than sponsor Saturday or are you saying there is no one local that caters or has a place for us to go eat? John that would be awesome for Thursday and we'll definitely make sure we expand on that.

I've not hit our main sponsor up for a meal for 4 rallies, so I don't think I'll have any trouble having them cover us for Saturday "if" we have a place/cater in mind. I'm good either way.

cater or eat out for Me ,,,, We will have our normal cookout on Thursday night..

6. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Looks like we have choices: http://www.okobojiweddings.com/caterer/

7. Member
    The Gingham Inn and Colonial Lounge in spirit lake has really great fried chicken. It is the only place I have ate up there besides fastfood.
    John the Garage Doorman

Used to travel that area in the early 90's, so I am clueless any more what is there. I'm sure it's all changed a bunch since I was last there.

Catering or eating out is fine with me for Saturday Evening!

I'll have some Fresh Wisconsin Cheese Curds for Thursday cookout! Probably some good Wisconsin Beer too! Let me know what else I can bring and I'll be on it!!
    "Cast Everything in the Best Light Possible"