18 20TRX Mount Solix 15 at Bow and Helm

I'm picking up my new 20trx on Friday, and I'm thinking through the best way to mount my Solix 15's.

I'm absolutely open to advice here, these units are heavy.

I'm considering a Dek It on the front but open to suggestion. still unsure of a great way at the helm. Ram Mount? Mount to the dash?

Any thoughts?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Please visit

www.bassboattech.com

You will not be sorry you checked the mounts for your Triton. Thanks, Van

3. Member
    I have a custom made deck it mount... ( home made ). It’s nicer to have it closer to see and the troll motor cable lays under the mount not blocking the corner of the screen..

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

4. Member
    Bass boat tech only lists up to a12 inch solix for the bow, and I have a 15... But precision sonar says they have one for a 15

Thoughts?

5. Member
    I have the precision sonar mega bow mount and had a Solix 12 on it for 6 months and now have a hds-16 on it with no issues at all. Personally I wouldn’t put a ram mount on my boat even if they paid me to use it, I just don’t trust them.

6. Member
    Man, I hear that.

So I ended up ordering a dek it 22.5 for the front and a kvd Kong mount for the wheel. ... Once that stuff arrives, I'll see if it looks like it will work.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Boat Tech View Post
    Please visit

www.bassboattech.com

You will not be sorry you checked the mounts for your Triton. Thanks, Van
    Van makes the best mount available any where, rock solid and a great product!!!

8. Member
    I'm excited to see it for sure... Had it not been for a buddy I wouldn't haven't even known it existed.... Oop sorry, wrong van?

9. Member
    And with this boat I really want to do it right. Years of saving and research and I finally have a brand new spanking boat and a garage to keep it in...I want as few holes as possible

If neither of the mounts I've order look right, they go right back

10. Member
    Wanted to circle back... I received my dek it from tacklewarhouse, but it interferes with the ultrex pedal. The size of the pedal puts it further forward on the tray.

So I've returned that, and now I'm going to try a precision sonar replacement panel with a backer plate... We'll see. If that doesn't work, a Kong mount sure will