Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's it Tom - I used marine grade and stainless and they held very well for the 7 years I had the boat - but I didn't have a graph on it either. Jeff I agree just going to add screw and monitor the holes to make sure the screws aren't getting loose. Lots of big water around here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2024 Phoenix 21 XE - Mercury 250 PRO XS Serial #3B429919
    2017 Phoenix PHX 21 - Yamaha 250 SHO
    2010 Skeeter 20i - Yamaha 250 SHO
    1988 Procraft 1780 Competitor - Mercury 100

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meleagris1 View Post
    That's it Tom - I used marine grade and stainless and they held very well for the 7 years I had the boat - but I didn't have a graph on it either. Jeff I agree just going to add screw and monitor the holes to make sure the screws aren't getting loose. Lots of big water around here.
    If they put the factory screws in further from the edge it would be better, mine has one screw broke out but my graph hung up on a tree. I put the screws I added in half inch.

3. Member

Got mine done yesterday

I received my dash yesterday. Got it installed. I reinforced my holes with a PVC cutting board from Walmart I cut into 1" X 2" pcs then epoxied in. Be aware it is very hard to reuse the original holes I used as many as I could. Tim sent new screws with dash and where they recommended the additional screws to be. I used all of the new ones and added some additional ones for myself. I think it came out good. The PS Mount is rock solid. Steven
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sdendy; 03-28-2018 at 11:42 AM. Reason: rotate picture
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdendy View Post
    I received my dash yesterday. Got it installed. I reinforced my holes with a PVC cutting board from Walmart I cut into 1" X 2" pcs then epoxied in. Be aware it is very hard to reuse the original holes I used as many as I could. Tim sent new screws with dash and where they recommended the additional screws to be. I used all of the new ones and added some additional ones for myself. I think it came out good. The PS Mount is rock solid. Steven
    looks good Steven, and yes you can grab that mount and rock the boat without the graph moving.
    can you send me those pics to add to the mods section on my website http://mybird@myphoenixboat.com
    or you can upload them here http://www.myphoenixboat.com/gallery/bird123/
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    It is done!
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12