Another NE Texas report

I can't post in the lounge without copying you guys in as well. I know how much you miss me

just happen to be able to get out on the water again (the wife was out of town), so I figured I would share what I found.

Fished another NE Texas lake today and found water to be at 64 degrees when I arrived. I think I saw 66 degrees just as I was putting the boat on the trailer at 10 AM. The water clarity was clear to gin clear.

As you can see from the deck of the boat in the video I was junk fishing until I found a point that held fish and I figured out what they wanted. I used about all the rods in the boat. Then I found that the rod I left in the storage compartment was the one. It had the suspending jerk bait on it with eight pound mono.

I ended up catching about 30 bass before 10 O'clock. Most were dinks but a few got up to a solid 3 lbs. I found that they wanted my 12' berkley suspending jerk bait in a shad pattern. The 3rd fish ended up pulling the rear hook out. I caught a few more fish before I decided to try another bait. The other was a Rapala Twitch Rap in a orange-ish color. I would call it a carp minnow color. Orange on top and a yellow-ish belly. It was the 2.5" size. I left them biting due to a growing honey doo list. I did talk to several people fishing a tournament and they all had caught a few fish. I just happen to be on the right point.

The video is kinda choppy, but you will get the picture. When it was on, it was on. I found all the fish in a 100 yard area around one point.
    Sometimes you just get lucky.

Better Luck Next Time !!!!!
    Jeff, and Rheba Johnson
    AND COOPER
    2009 BEE LINE 294 by Phoenix
    2009 150 MERC OPTIMAX

1991 Blazer VLX-150 / 2003 Mercury 150 XR6
    2015 Ranger 521C/ 2019 Mercury Racing 300R

3. Member
    glad to see you are still giving them fish hell!!!! Thanks for the video
    SUSHII
    21XRS/SHO

Good video!! Keep catching!!
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff