ordering new 819 suggestions?

im ordering a 819 and am wondering what options are must haves here is what i have so far. Proxs 200, 2-helix 10’s, ultrex what length shaft do u guys recommended? Rachet tie downs. Dual console, 4 bank charger, cover. Also comsidering padded deck and integrated wiring harness. Is a channel frame better? Dealer said $200 option but likes the tube frame trailers better he says they are stronger. Anything else i should consider?
    1998 Champion 171 90 HP Mercury

2. Member
    I would definitely opt for the carpet padding. Along with reducing fatigue, it will help extend the life of the carpet. The quality of the carpet used by Phoenix is one of the few gripes I have. As for the trailer, I would pay twice the price difference for channel and not bat an eye. I don't see why people think tubing is stronger or more rigid than channel just because it has 4 legs instead of 3. Trailer manufacturers started moving toward tubing over the last 20 years because of materials costs and more so because tubing is easier to bend without crimping or springback. One thing I would consider is adding the electronics later. You will pay less for them and can install and power them better than you will get from most dealers.
    2015 Phoenix 819

3. Member
    Shocks on the trailer are a small cost and well worth it.