Lightbulb BTO Products Link

First of all I want to sincerely thank everyone that placed orders for the time i had the link up. I reqlly enjoyed being able to put out the best quality i could at an affordable price for folks with a truly custom fit. In a 2 year period i filled 132 orders out of a 1 car garage. Thats alot of step sets and tool and rod holders on the weekends! but i enjoyed every bit of it. As alot of you know the shop i used for my powder coating sold and i just dont have room for that end of the operation at home so i more or less had to shut down. Plus my new work schedule just doesnt allow the free time i used to so for now im pulling he link down but im saving it since we dont know what the future holds. My dad and i do plan on building a shop in his retirement. With the right facility i will likely get started again. Again my deepest thanks for all of you that made it possible i never thought the things i made for myself would be so sought out for thanks fellas!
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

2. Member
    Sorry to hear thing are not working out with your side job. You built some great products and helped out a lot of people on here. Good luck going forward.

3. Banned
    Love the tool holder you made me Roy. It's in the sun most the time but the powder coat is holding up real nice.

Glad to hear your new work schedule is keeping you out of trouble...hope they're paying you good!

That said...if you need someone to fill in for you as the Tin Boat Moderator I'd like to toss my hat in the ring!!

You know my resume and I think most of the Tin Members would agree that I'm the best man for the job...

Just thought I'd offer as you've done so much for us through the years. I'm here if you need me...the offer is on the table.

4. Member
    Thanks for taking the time so do everything you have done in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Thanks for taking the time so do everything you have done in the past.
    Agree,

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

Roy,
    You have created some great products and your skill and pride is obvious in everything you do. I especially appreciate the times you have customized an existing design to help me with a specific problem. Looking forward to you and your Dad creating a new adventure.
    Thanks. Bill

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

Roy I appreciated the work you did for me. The stepped tool holder and rod holder have done a great job for me and both still look new. Hate to hear your closing down your side business and look forward to when you start back up. Part of the reason I was concerned about your absence was because I wanted to see about you making steps for my boat this year. I guess that means I need to find some other steps. Sounds as if your pretty busy with work as well. Don’t forget to take a little time to relax.

Eat, Sleep, Hunt & Fish

2010 Tracker Tournament V18 18' 3"
    Mercury 115 Optimax, Mercury Spitfire X7 Prop 19P
    Minn Kota 70b Thrust Maxxum
    6 inch CMC Pro Hi-Jacker
    Lowrance Elite 7 TI (Bow)
    Lowrance HDS7 GEN 3 Touch (Console)
    Smartcraft Merc Monitor (Basic)