New butt seat but...

Love this idea, but...

https://www.facebook.com/ButtSeatBackBrace/

But at $189.00 I’ll have to pass as I just put down almost $800 on new seats! Besides leaning back on a swivel seat like the last pic is just inviting disaster in my case!

p.s. Matt related?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yup, one wave to throw your balance off, and your down on the deck....or swimming. Neither is good.
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

Yup, it's my creation. I'm not a sponsor here and cannot promote it out of respect for BBC and Al. Others use and own em on BBC they can pipe in, just not me.

Respectfully,

MMosher

I'm loving mine. I've had back and knee problems for years. I like that I can either set and take the pressure off my back or stand when I want to flip and pitch.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMosher View Post
    Yup, it's my creation. I'm not a sponsor here and cannot promote it out of respect for BBC and Al. Others use and own em on BBC they can pipe in, just not me.

Respectfully,

MMosher
    Congrats on a good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by dlewis10 View Post
    Yup, one wave to throw your balance off, and your down on the deck....or swimming. Neither is good.
    Thats already a problem with putting a regular chair up front. My health won’t let me stand for more than 10-15 minutes at a time. That larger chair takes up a good bit of room when I do stand. On the lake one day, I bent over to grab something off the deck when my butt hit the seat behind me. I lost my balance and almost went in. I remember seeing something on BBC, not to long ago, where someone had a solution for a chair that swiveled to easily. Trying to send back a brand new chair so I can get one!

Thanks Matt!

bigfish: Which pedestal do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMouth View Post
    Thats already a problem with putting a regular chair up front. My health won’t let me stand for more than 10-15 minutes at a time. That larger chair takes up a good bit of room when I do stand. On the lake one day, I bent over to grab something off the deck when my butt hit the seat behind me. I lost my balance and almost went in. I remember seeing something on BBC, not to long ago, where someone had a solution for a chair that swiveled to easily. Trying to send back a brand new chair so I can get one!

Thanks Matt!

bigfish: Which pedestal do you use?

Swivl-eze. I believe Matt set them up to work with a variety of pedestals

Agreed, anything that swivels so easily lends itself to an unplanned swim. A buddy of mine did it last year with a normal swivel butt seat.
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

I knew this was somewhere . . .

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....pedestal+turns

Troll Perfect!