Thread: What

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What

Did I miss? What happened to the "Plant shutting down" thread? I know, I know, it got shut down, but why?

2. Member
    Thank God! Funny thing... I called the plant last week, spoke to reception, then Pete, and then got a notice that a new fuel sender will arrive today via fed-ex free of charge.. Glad I got them before they shut down!

POOOOOF!

4. Member
    Let's see how long it takes for someone to start a new one.

5. Banned
    Someone posted about trying to call the factory multiple times and no one answering as well as sending several emails all of which he got no response, then poof the thread was gone...

6. Member
    Reception answers every single time and most of the time someone is available to help or answer questions. Get a different feakin hobby guys

7. Legend Boats Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post
    Someone posted about trying to call the factory multiple times and no one answering as well as sending several emails all of which he got no response, then poof the thread was gone...
    No that's not what closed the thread

8. Member
    I will be really excited when Vexus comes out later this year and Ranger closes, then everyone can go and bash the Ranger Lounge with all the hoopla and Legend is still making them one at a time, and by the way, if Legend was to close, I would still own my Legend.
    2013 A211 250 Pro XS
    Bob"s 10" Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate
    2-8' Power Poles

9. Legend Boats Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopsLegend211 View Post
    I will be really excited when Vexus comes out later this year and Ranger closes, then everyone can go and bash the Ranger Lounge with all the hoopla and Legend is still making them one at a time, and by the way, if Legend was to close, I would still own my Legend.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post
    Jeff..what you eating a bag of?

Movie theater popcorn...Here is the trick though...You have to ask for a plastic bag or bring one with you...When you get your popcorn you dump it into the plastic bag then go straight for the butter...Put you some butter in there and shake the bag around so that you get good coverage...Then you pour the popcorn back in the bag.

13. Member
    Last edited by redmojo; 03-27-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Somewhere along the line I guess it was determined that I needed to learn more patience and I guess Legend was given the task. I started contacting the Legend factory in Dec 2015 regarding unusual cracks in my V20. After 2 years I finally got my drop off date for the factory to make the appropriate repairs/fixes. I dropped my boat off on Friday, December 8, 2017. It was suppose to go into the factory the following Monday or Tuesday and have it back by the middle to the end of February. In time for tourney season. As of today, March 26, 2018 it still sits in the lot outside the factory waiting on repairs. Pretty sure the batteries are shot by now, everything is getting weathered and I wouldn’t be surprised if all the tires are flat. I joke with my buddies that rats have probably taken it over by now. What a shame. I hope to get it back by Christmas or better yet, Legend calls me and says it was struck by lightening and burned to the ground. At least then I could claim it on insurance and move forward with another brand of boat.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Csd View Post
    Somewhere along the line I guess it was determined that I needed to learn more patience and I guess Legend was given the task. I started contacting the Legend factory in Dec 2015 regarding unusual cracks in my V20. After 2 years I finally got my drop off date for the factory to make the appropriate repairs/fixes. I dropped my boat off on Friday, December 8, 2017. It was suppose to go into the factory the following Monday or Tuesday and have it back by the middle to the end of February. In time for tourney season. As of today, March 26, 2018 it still sits in the lot outside the factory waiting on repairs. Pretty sure the batteries are shot by now, everything is getting weathered and I wouldn’t be surprised if all the tires are flat. I joke with my buddies that rats have probably taken it over by now. What a shame. I hope to get it back by Christmas or better yet, Legend calls me and says it was struck by lightening and burned to the ground. At least then I could claim it on insurance and move forward with another brand of boat.
    Nice first post

Coming in hot!

pretty sure his old account was blocked or deleted... haha, but that is unfortunate about your boat.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

I’ve posted here before. Not sure why my post count is one. Granted I don’t have the free time some of y’all have. Bass master, you posted pics of my boat for me in the past (black and green v20). My acct has never been blocked or deleted. I guess I’ve just had enough and decided to say something. My humor (good or bad) is just an attempt to ease my dislike for legend’s process for repairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Csd View Post
    I’ve posted here before. Not sure why my post count is one. Granted I don’t have the free time some of y’all have. Bass master, you posted pics of my boat for me in the past (black and green v20). My acct has never been blocked or deleted. I guess I’ve just had enough and decided to say something. My humor (good or bad) is just an attempt to ease my dislike for legend’s process for repairs.
    Unless you had posts deleted for some reason you've only had 2 posts since you registered in 2012. Perhaps if you added your full name and location to your profile your post might be a bit more believable.

I assume if I had previously posted on a thread that was deleted then that would affect my post count. Regardless my post are few and far between and not sure what that has to do with my post or my credibility. Al, I’m sure you can tell whether my acct has been blocked or deleted in the past. I don’t put my full name on public forums, but my first name is Chris, live in North Tx and I’m a Scorpio.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast